Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shalom Cardigan #2

Here is my new Shalom Cardigan! I've knitted the sweater following the Shalom pattern, but changing the stitches. I've used the seed stitch for both the yoke and the border, then the body is in stockinette stitch. The yarn is a Rowan Wool Cotton in two different tones. I've loved the colour, but I don't like so much the final touch. It's too cotton-like for me! I should also learn how to get the best fit for a sweater!!! I'm a XS and I still have problem in the resizing of the pattern. I should study and study ;-))

Ecco qui il mio nuovo Shalom Cardigan! Ho lavorato il maglioncino seguendo lo schema originale per quanto riguarda aumenti etc., ma ho cambiato i punti. Ho usato il punto riso, che amo, per definire lo scollo e per tutti i bordi, mentre ho mantenuto il corpo in maglia rasata. Il filato è la Rowan Wool Cotton in due tonalità diverse. Ho amato subito i colori, ma non mi convince il tocco finale. E' troppo "cotone" per me! Dovrei anche imparare meglio come ottenere un buo fitting!!! Sono una XS e continuo ad avere problemi nel ridisegnare le misure negli schemi. Devo ancora studiare tanto, mi sa...

No comments:

Post a Comment