Sunday, July 3, 2011

Il tempo corre... - Time is running...

I know, I'm away since a long time.Time is always running and I'm running out of it. My job (too much, but I love it...), my baby (he's growing up and everyday is a new day to live), my house (not so much, honestly...), my man (last but not...): I can't realize time's passing.
I've "more or less" knitted in the night. Some nice project is ready and I'm happy about it. Next time, I'll post the pics. But there is something I'm very proud of: the test knitting for unitecontroilcancro. A little project, with a very nice pattern which gave me a lot of gratification for the special target. I'm very happy!

Lo so, sono assente da parecchio. Il tempo corre e io ne sono sempre a corto. Lavoro (troppo, ma mi piace...), bimbo (cresce e ogni giorno è una gioia), casa (quella poco a dir il vero...), mio marito ultimo ma non..): nemmeno mi rendo conto dei giorni che passano.
Ho knittato un po', alla sera, a rilento. Qualche progetto carino è l'ho finito e ne sono contenta. Nel prossimo post metto le foto. Però una cosa di cui vado orgogliosa c'è: ho finito un testing per unitecontroilcancro. Un progetto piccolino, con uno schema delizioso, ma che mi ha dato tanta soddisfazione per l'obiettivo importante. Sono contenta!

No comments:

Post a Comment