Monday, April 18, 2011

Hari almost finished...

My free time in the last days was totally devoted to the Hari project. It's almost finished, I can't wait to wear it as a shrug! Honestly, all those repetitions are a bit boring, but easy to learn and to knit when you are so tired... By the way, I'm thinking about something for the Mother's Day. I've never bought a gift for my mother in this day, but this year I got the feeling to make something special for her. But time is running, so I need a little project. Ideas???

Ho dedicato tutto il mio tempo libero degli ultimi giorni ad Hari. Ormai è quasi finito. Non vedo l'ora di indossarlo come coprispalle. Il progetto è un po' noioso con tutte quelle ripetizioni, però l'effetto mi piace ed è così semplice da lavorare quando ti si chiudono gli occhi...
Piuttosto, mi piacerebbe trovare qualcosa per la Festa della Mamma. Non ho mai festeggiato questo giorno, ma questa volta mi piacerebbe prepararle qualcosa di speciale. Il tempo corre, serve un progettino piccolo. idee?

No comments:

Post a Comment